Last Modified on July 13, 2017
The May 2017 Newsletter is available here.
Articles in this newsletter:
· Overview of what’s happening in the District
· Local Conservation Coffee Invitation
· Rural Cost Share Applications for 2017 - 18 are now being accepted
· Organic Certification Cost Share Program Information
· Biochar (Information article by Lee Simper - NRCS Range Management Specialist)
· Annual Well Water Testing
· Conservation Client Gateway (Online access to Conservation Assistance)
· House Hazardous Waste Day
· Forestry Grant for Land Owners
· Black Hills Natural Resource Youth Camp
· Rain Barrel Sales
· National Trails Day
The January 2017 Newsletter is available here.
The November 2016 Newsletter is available here.
The July 2016 Newsletter is available here.
Questions about or requests for a mailed copy of the Newsletter can be directed to Lacey on (307) 746-3264 ext 4.